Located in the heart of Richmond Hill Queens, Flatbush Avenue Brooklyn and Jamaica Queens, this West Indian Bakery chain has been around for more than two decades.
Famous for their tasty cheese rolls and wide variety of pastries, this eatery serves up Guyanese style breakfast, lunch and dinner for the hungry soul that misses home.
Plan ahead to wait on line as this restaurant is more often than not packed with people waiting for a taste of Guyana.
At the Richmond Hill location, you will need to get a ticket and listen for your number to be called before being served.
On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays plan ahead for a 20 minutes wait but it’s worth it, you’ll see if you ever get around to this establishment.
Queens- Richmond Hill 132-17 Liberty Avenue, NY 11419 (718) 835-9235
Queens – Jamaica 159-24 Hillside Ave, Queens, NY 11432 (718) 297-2359
Brooklyn – Flatbush 2210 Church Avenue, New York, NY 11226(718) 469-9049
- Vietnam: Stop Blocking ‘Human Rights Picnics’
- International community must not become 'numb' to atrocities in Syria – UN rights chief
- Sudanese activist held incommunicado at risk of torture
- UN report confirms nearly 200 women and girls raped by Congolese troops, rebels
- Zambia urged to release two men charged with same-sex sexual conduct