According to officials, Seegobin drove her car to the railroad tracks at Monmouth Avenue railroad crossing in Spring Lake and positioned it to collide with an oncoming train.
Less than two hours before the incident, Seegobin texted her stepfather Jeffrey Surenian “Tell everyone I love them very much. Tell everyone I’m sorry. I’m just at a point of no return.”
Friends who knew Seegobin and were close with her said had she had ongoing relationship problems with her mother and boyfriend.Read Also
- Vietnam: Stop Blocking ‘Human Rights Picnics’
- International community must not become 'numb' to atrocities in Syria – UN rights chief
- Sudanese activist held incommunicado at risk of torture
- UN report confirms nearly 200 women and girls raped by Congolese troops, rebels
- Zambia urged to release two men charged with same-sex sexual conduct