Over the last 24 months, the FBI made a number of arrests in New York’s little Guyana (Richmond Hill/Ozone Park, Queens). Guyanese realtors it seems have been neck deep in running various mortgage schemes in the U.S.
The latest is Ed Ahmad who holds an office on Liberty Ave. Ahmad was arrested on Friday July 21st on charges of committing mortgage fraud and was released on 2.5 million dollars bail.
Details of the changes are yet to be released.Read Also
- Vietnam: Stop Blocking ‘Human Rights Picnics’
- International community must not become 'numb' to atrocities in Syria – UN rights chief
- Sudanese activist held incommunicado at risk of torture
- UN report confirms nearly 200 women and girls raped by Congolese troops, rebels
- Zambia urged to release two men charged with same-sex sexual conduct